On 1 October the ACT Government announced changes to restrictions on gathering sizes. From the 15th October, venues which are using the Check In CBR app can now operate with capacity of 25 people or density of 1 per 4 sqm in indoor and outdoor spaces. This means that at Immanuel we can now have 20 people inside our hall and 25 people inside our worship centre. From the 29th October, the worship centre can now operate with a capacity of 40 people or density of 1 per 4 sqm indoors in addition to people sitting in the hall or outside (if required). Immanuel will resume in person worship on Sunday 31st October.
Please download and use the Check In CBR app and follow the ushers’ instructions on Sunday.
Other key points
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- There will be services at 9am (traditional) and 10.30am (contemporary) as would usually occur. You should expect things to feel a little different to how they did before the lockdown though.
- The livestream will continue for those who need it – at this stage only the 10.30am service will be livestreamed. The Board of Leadership has carefully considered privacy: only those who are leading the service will appear on camera.
- We continue to celebrate Holy Communion on Sundays at both service times.
- Official ACT Government advice discourages singing. The Board of Leadership also discourage group singing until further notice.
- The current version of Immanuel’s COVID safety plan can be viewed here.